Monday, March 1, 2010

:: NFL Combine Activities ::


Well haven't blogged in a bit.. but Sports seem to inspire me to do so. So in watching some of the combine activities over the weekend I got to see RB, QB, OL and WO..do their thing.

So I have a question how many of you were surprised that Tim Tebow did so well in the combine? I see Tim being a great athlete but does that make him a good NFL quarter back? As you know he did NOT throw at the combine which is understood since mechanics play a large part in succeeding as a quarter back in the National Football League. I do think that Tim is trying to improve his mechanics so that he can place higher in the draft.. unfortunately it might be too little to late.

Although I do see Tim Tebow being drafted I don't see him going until late in the first round, maybe even the second because of the work that might have to take place in order for him to get the proper mechanics down. What Tim is gonna need is an excellent coaching staff that will enhance his NATURAL ability. If he can get that I truly believe that its "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!" for who ever picks him up and decides to take the time needed to mold him into a great QB. YOU go Tim.. showem' what you got!!

Tim Tebow Pictures, Images and Photos

Tim Tebow
height: 6'3"
weight: 236 lbs
vertical: 38.5 inches

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment