Monday, September 28, 2009

:: Derrion Albert - RIP ::


This morning I wake up to the most horrendous news on AOL.com which also included a video of a poor kid being beat to death wit a 2x4 while 15-25 people watched and one even video taped the whole thing. Apparently it happened on Thursday but I jus heard about it this morning. Also seeing it on Twitter Trending Topics. I don't understand how anyone can stand by and watch sumthing like this happen and not do a dayummm thing.



Do we seriously live in a word that horrible.. that watching a kid get beat to death by a man 3 times his size and wit a 2x4 is a common occurrence? So much so that we jus sit around and do nothing? It saddens me on a whole other level down to my soul.

Difference Pictures, Images and Photos

The fact that people stood around and said words like DAMN and even snickered while video taping the whole event makes it a million times worse. PEOPLE this person was sumones GRANDSON, CHILD, BROTHER, UNCLE.. he WAS sumone until his life was brutally taken from him while a bunch of U watched and did NOTHING!! Shame on all of U who witnessed this event first hand and YOU who thought it would be more important to take video and get the best shot before thinkin about callin for help.

I point my finger at all of U .. I shall not be the one that judges U, but Im sure U will have nightmares and wish U could have done sumthing different.. SO LIVE with THAT!

Sadness comes over me.. and all I can say is: "This world SUCKS!"

Cries Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment