Wednesday, September 23, 2009

:: Its Meeeee... ::


Well what can I say..
I love PHOTOGRAPHY and have a fond admiration for ART. "MY" favorite artist of all time is Gerogia O'Keefe, her florals are my favorite. I guess U can say I love contemporary art the most.. altho I do love it all. Other artists I enjoy would be: Andy Warhol, Frank Stella, Keith Haring, Pablo Picasso, Roy Lichtenstein, Ellsworth Kelly and Joel Shapiro. I even enjoy Graffiti. It's really all art.. from the eye of the ARTIST himself/herself. I have been to MOCA in LA and it is quite an experience.. I enjoyed every inch of that museum.

I am a multifaceted person.. I find joy in books, music, movies and sports. Anything that gets my brain movin.. As U can see from my other posts I'm a football loving freak. When I say football lovin freak I mean it too. Im a Tennessee Titan/Houston Oiler Fan and a UT Longhorns fan. I am on Twitter all the time.. so make sure U click on my Twitter link and follow me. I love music but must confess I stick to music I've already heard.. new songs I hear on the radio.. if I like it enuff then I iTune it and buy the one song. Im not much for purchasing albums anymore since iTunes. 80's music would have to be my favorite genre.

.. OMGorsh did I jus run out of sumthing to say?.. not possible Im such a chatter box.. those who know me or have spoke to me kno what I mean.. Well Im sure I will think of more later but this is it for now. *deuces* xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment