Saturday, October 31, 2009

:: Another Twitter Bet ::


USC vs Oregon 1O.31.O9

So it seems I have found another person to make a twitter bet wit -->@JonathanMychael (the USC fan).
Today USC and Oregon play, I am NOT a USC fan so I have predicted an #upset. So the bet goes like this.. If Oregon wins @JonathanMychael will have to tweet on the hour.. "DIE USC" and he will have to change his twitter background to the pic below for a week!

Photobucket

If I lose @JonathanMychael has chosen a background pic for me (of course supporting USC) and I have to tweet "I LOVE USC" every hour on the hour.. after the game.

Of course I had to share the new bet wit my first bet: @imtheotherhand (he lost btw) *snicker* herrr is what he had to tweet..

"@Its_roXXX hahahaha... i think usc might beat oregon!!! lol... we gonna send you to gamblers anonymous... hahahaha... bettin every week? lol
" <-- gotta luv him!!

BTW herrr is evidence of his (@imtheotherhand)'s loss..

Exhibit A "@Its_roXXX i love texas... omg, for the day I LOVE TEXAS!!!"

Exhibit B "
I love texas. Go horns. Ugh!"

And all I have to say this time is:

GO Photobucketregon!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment