Saturday, October 17, 2009

:: The River 1O.17.O9::


For all of U that are not aware of what this is.. "The River" is the rivalry game between Texas and Oklahoma that is played erry year. I am a Texas Fan thru and thru.. So go TEXAS FIGHT!!

Texas Longhorns Pictures, Images and Photos

This year I made a lil Twitter bet wit @imtheotherhand (Oklahoma Fan) that if Texas wins he has to tweet "I love Texas" for a day on twitter... harsh I kno.. I would have to tweet "I love Oklahoma" which would pain me tremendously if we lost, but we wont. :D Lets #gohorns #hookem #UT!!

Sooners suck Pictures, Images and Photos

Game starts at 12:OO eastern 9:OO pacific hope yall enjoy the game.. I kno I will.. I shall be tweetin about it!

Let the GAME BEGIN!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous | October 18, 2009 at 7:51 PM

hahaha... love this post... even though i lost this bet... smh... been tweetin i love texas for 2 days... ha... gotta love roxxx!!!

The VIPgypsy | October 24, 2009 at 9:40 AM

I'm a USC fan/alumni but gotta give props to Texas on this big rivalry. Peace girl!

Post a Comment