Wednesday, July 1, 2009

::Twitter Follow Rulz::



"Ok I am just gonna tweet this once"


This is for my Tweeple U know who U R


Photobucket
::I will NOT follow back if::


1. U tweet nothing but "GAIN MORE FOLLOWERS HERE"! (I don't need links to get followers I got my twitfam and they back me up) NEEEXXT!

2. If U Tweet in a lingo I don't understand (pointless) EX: click here

3. If I look at yur TWITPIC and U look like a Serial Killer (not gonna happen)

4.
If U are brandishing any kind of weapon and U are not in any type of uniform Ex: SOLDIER or COP (nope, nope, nope)

5. If I look at yur Twitpage and U have no tweets EVER.. (another pointless follow)

6. If I look at yur Twitpage and U just don't seem interesting enough to follow. (sorry)

7. If Yur Twitbio has the word "marketing" in it!! or U tweet 50 times a day with this-->ex:
WWW.MYGOLDENLINK.COM advertise your website to gain more profit and increase sales online (Why follow U if all U tweet is Yur Marketing Links??)

8. If U have 2 tweets and both of them say .. "Click the link must be 18 years or older" or "if U would like to see more pics please click the link" (ummmm NO not gonna happen BOOYAH!! ~BLOCKED!!)

9. If U do not Tweet at least once in a week.. (Unfollowed) Cause I am here for people that have something to say and obviously U don't!

10. If U have been on Twitter for more than 2 wks and U still have NO Twitpic.. What are U tryin to hide? U ain't got ONE good pic of U or what? *SMH*

11. I have a 1000 tweet minimum and before I even consider followin u .. cause obviously U don't tweet enuff for me..

12. My "Follow Me Application" Reads: Twitaddiction Required!! If u don't qualify then I dont follow simple right? U might have to wait til U meet the qualification on #11 ;)

13. If U have pics of yur nasty bits as a twitpic.. ewwwww.. believe me NO ONE wants to see that!! I will then take the opportunity and NEXXT yur ass like on the show.. I might even use my "BLOCKING" skills.. ;)

14. If I notice U are one of the #sensitivefollowers I don't follow..

15. If U are followin me expecting a follow back.. pls don't.. If U want to be noticed tweet me and I just might follow U back based on the fact yur trynna stand out from the rest... :D Standing out is good.. but U have to meet both #11 and #12.



0 comments:

Post a Comment