Sunday, July 26, 2009

::Things that make ME smile or laugh::


Their are always some things that happen to brighten up my day
regardless of the way I am feeling. So I have taken it upon
myself to share in case YOU are ever in need of smiles yourself!
YOU may or may not have seen these videos, but enjoy. I always do!!

Bulldog puppies
King of Cute Pictures, Images and Photos


Baby Laughs



Baby "MEAN MUGGS"



Kids who say "Kick His Ask"



"Blood is not Funny!"



Kids Falling Spanish Style




Kids scared of falling (even the lady next to him can't stop laughing)



People getting scared and the reactions

It seems Brothers HIT when scared..so fair warning!!



Guy getting scared playin video games


I am sure I can find more but for now these will have to do.. :D

1 comments:

Mr. (O-Pen-Yawn-8-ted) | September 13, 2009 at 4:35 PM

some of my all time favorite clips were in here...LOLLLLL....thanks

www.dissimilarlifestyle.blogspot.com

"A dIfFrEnT sTaTe Of MiNd"

feel free to follow

Post a Comment